Sunday, October 12, 2014

See you soon, San Francisco!


On Wednesday, I received the acceptance email for Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco. This is my third year participating in the show and I'm super excited to be doing it again this year. Once again, I'll be sharing a booth with my bf, Kevin Chan. Unlike last year, the show falls on November 8 + 9 this year. That's a whole month earlier than its usual dates! I'm feeling very rushed and anxious with less than 4 weeks to prepare for the show. But overall, I think the earlier dates are the good thing since they won't have the added stress of holiday online orders yet. So if you're in the area, come on by and get some holiday shopping done early…or do some shopping for yourself! (I won't tell.) It's all happening at the Fort Mason Festival Pavilion and admission is FREE! 

For more info, visit Renegade Craft Fair. If you want a sneak peek of what I'll have at my booth, follow along on Instagram. And for up-to-date shop news, follow along on Twitter. Hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment